- “How Unicity Theorists Can Recover the Elements From Material Substances,” Proceedings of the Society for Medieval Logic and Metaphysics, forthcoming.
- “Why Paraphrase Nihilism Fails,” Synthese, 193 (2016), 2619-2632.
- “Strange Bedfellows? Common Ground on the Moral Status Question,” Journal of Medicine and Philosophy, 41 (2016): 130-147.
- Review of David Svoboda, Aquinas on One and Many, Notre Dame Philosophical Review, 2015.
- “The Infinitely Iterated Labyrinth: Conceivability and Higher-Order Knowledge,” Journal of the American Philosophical Association, 1 (2015): 509-516.
For the pdf of my current cv, click here.
Students who have stumbled on this page looking for the course websites should go here.
I’m currently a postdoc in the Philosophy Department at Fordham University. Additionally, when I have time, I also like to answer questions about philosophy on StackExchange.